Your guide to Sell a boat online since 1983. ABLBoats.com™
1966 Egg Harbor Convertible Sedan
Large open Pilot House w/convertible couch, table & chairs, carpet.
Trunk cabin has both a large table and scissor convertible couch and galley.
Forward cabin has V-Berth and hanging lockers.
The Head includes shower, Raritan electric toilet and vanity sink.
• 3 Burner Princess 1200 range and oven
• Grunert refrigerator w/freezer
• Formica Counters
• Linoleum deck
• Stainless sink
• Garman 2010C – Chart Plotter/Depth Finder
• Sea Ranger VHF
• Ensign 735 Digital Engine Tack/Sync
• Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass
• Bridge to Pilot House intercom
• 30 AMP/110 Volt System
• 30 AMP Charger w/house batteries and separate starting batteries
• All lighting and refrigerator 12V
• 25 lb Danforth anchor w/300’ of rode
• Bridge Bimini w/full enclosure
• Over 8,000 hours put into the restoration of this vessel
• Top Side completely glass over w/Epoxy resin
• Top side and Hull all grip paint and clear coated
• Aft Bulk and Cockpit side panels new 2007
• Starboard Engine restored 2007
• Port Engine all new gaskets, seals, and hoses 2007
• Hull, all seams cut out and epoxy glued together
• Transom new framing, plywood and mahogany all epoxy encapsulated – all grip clear coated
• Vessel restored beyond original condition.