||Your guide to Sell a boat online since 1983. ABLBoats.com™ ||
2005 Jeanneau SO 49
| Please call owner Jed at 206-533-8733. |
Boat is in Bellingham, Washington.
Yanmar 100 hp, Model: 4JH3-HTE Cruising Speed 8 kts Max speed 9 kts.
Fuel: 126 gallons Water: 126 gallons Holding: 27 Gallons.
The Sun Odyssey 49 has a great open layout with raised settee for easy vision out the large hull ports, a large linear galley, and huge navigation station. 3 Large cabins including a master forward with en suite head and 2 wide aft cabins.
Large sail locker/ storage garage forward and very large cockpit aft - very nice for couples & guests or families with lots of space to spread out!
Large Linear Galley with plenty of room for the cook and prep crew!
Big Refrigerator with side and top load access, separate freezer with top load access.
Lots of storage above counter and around salon seating.
• 4 Burner propane stove w/ oven.
• Microwave oven • 12v Top & side load refrigerator.
• 12v Top load freezer.
• Raymarine C120 on custom swing arm at starboard side
helm wired to Radar.
• Raymarine C120 at nav station wired to autopilot.
• Sharp Flat screen TV/monitor w/ DVD player.
• Sony MP3/CD/radio.
• Salon and cockpit speakers.
• Raymarine 2kW Raydome on Mast.
• Raymarine ST6001 below deck Raymarine Autopilot.
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata at starboard helm.
• Raymarine ST60 wind at starboard helm.
• Raymarine Tridata & wind repeaters at
Port side helm.
• ICOM M602 VHF radio w/ RAM in
cockpit starboard helm station.
Designed for West Coast cruising with a huge house battery system (1350 AH) and a dedicated 270 amp alternator as the heart of the power package.
• 3 Rolls w/total 1350 ah house batteries.
• 1 Opti blue top 330 ah starting battery.
• 270 amp alternator for house batteries.
• 80 amp alternator for engine battery • (2) Opti red top 330 ah bow thruster batteries.
• Prosine 3000W Inverter w/ control panel and
• Link 10 house battery monitor.
• Full battened mainsail.
• 135% Furling Genoa.
• Profurl Roller Furling System.
• Lazy Jacks.
Set up for effortless sailing with ease and convenience, readily handled by 1 or 2 people.
• 2 Harken 54 power 2 spd primaries.
• 1 Harken 48 power 2 spd, cabin top, 1 STD.
• 7HP Bow Thruster.
• Whisker Pole • Harken wide traveler.
• Spinnaker deck fittings.
• Hot/cold cockpit shower.
• Lofrans power windlass with up/down hand control.
• Remote anchor control w/ chain counter in.
cockpit • 52# Delta Fast-set w/ 250' 3/8" HT Chain.
• Fortress Anchor w/ 150' 3/8” HT Chain & 300'
Additional upgrades and equipment.
Her owner has outfitted her well for luxury West Coast cruising including:
• 3 Blade Max Prop, rebuilt in 2015.
• New Bottom paint May 2015- (4) coats
• Custom Dodger and Bimini.
• Teak Cockpit Table.
• Additional Engine Gauges.
• Life sling with hard case.
• Gas BBQ.
• Extensive spare parts, spare lines • Interior Lighting upgraded to LED.
• 30A Shore power service with isolator.
• Bilge pump hard wired to 12v system.
• Hurricane Hydronic Heating System with 4 zones
- 1 each cabin, 1 salon, & domestic hot water loop
- for endless hot showers.
• Anchor snub line w/ ss hook.
• (7) fenders.
• Soft step fender for boarding.